Tuesday, September 17, 2013

some great news!

I've been MIA a few days guys. Sorry bout that. 

Before I get to the great news, I've gotta admit that I haven't ran in 5 days. Yep. 5. What the hell right? I have a race this Saturday and all of a sudden I'm slacking right before. Ugh. Running tonight before I can be home and get too comfy to talk myself into it!! 

Onto the good part. 

Y'all. 

I got a new job. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

I put my notice in yesterday and so I feel okay about telling everyone today! I have been looking for about a year now, and have had a really hard time with this search, so to end up with an ideal art-related job that pays substantially more than I make right now is a dream come true. 

Now I'm in the weird 2 week phase were I know I'm leaving but I'm not gone yet. I've been bringing home stuff from my desk and wrapping up projects. 

I start my new job on September 30. It's Monday-Friday so I can be a normal person with regular weekends. I'll even get to car pool with the hubs some. 

I AM SO EXCITED. 

I'm also really excited about the black bean chili cooking in my crock pot today. Even if it is 90*+ in Arkansas still, in my mind its fall and I'm having some dang chili. 


Sorry there aren't any pictures. I'll do better next time. :) 


1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

Awwww...YAY!!!!! congrats girl!!! Iam so happy for u!!! I am ready for fall too!!!