Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Weekend recap on a Tuesday

(Before I get started, I'd like to say I weighed 161 this morning. So I have a feeling the 163 was a lie.)

On Sunday I got to hang out with two of my best friends I met back in 2008 when I started working at an art gallery in north little rock. 

We went and ate at a place in little rock called root cafe. They use all local ingredients. The food was yum--


I got an iced coffee with soy milk, an egg white/veggie omelet that came with a salad. 

Then we went thrifting. I found a tea towel and some handkerchiefs. 

The white one has a pretty G embroidered on it. It's so hard to find pretty g's on stuff. 

I ran Saturday, Sunday, and Monday--finishing out week 4 of my 10k training. 



I did all of the running on day three. There was so much switching between walking and running this week--that shit wears me out. 

Then on Monday BJ painted most of our bedroom (I helped a little) and I painted our tv stand. It was a light colored fake wood...and not very cute. I should've taken a before picture. 


I love the handles!! We painted our room a charcoal gray color. It was beige, and so was the carpet, and I can't believe we waited this long to do it. It's going to look so amazing when it's done. 

BJ is on fall break this week so he's going to finish painting and do a few other things around the house. I made him a list of ideas. :) 


This week I want to finish week 5 of my 10k training and keep logging all my food like I have been lately. Tonight I'm meeting two high school friends in my hometown for some Mexican food! 


Here are 2 photos of us from fall 2009. 
Probably the last time we were together (other than my wedding festivities in 2011) 


And short haired Samantha circa 2009 (Natalie's bachelorette party) 





1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

awww super cute short hair!