Thursday, August 29, 2013

My little vanity DIY

Sooo you have seen the tv stand I redid 


(In case you haven't ^^) 

So now I made a little vanity area on a blank wall in our bedroom. 

I had this old mirror I decided to revamp 


Taped it up, and used an ivory gloss spray paint--krylon brand. 


Here's the jewelry holder you see on the left (25.00 right now at hoblob--regular $50) 


I freaking love it!! 

And here's some of the stuff I got for the vanity: 



And here's it all put together 


The bench is from a local store in Stuttgart--my parents got it for me when I was 14 or 15. 


The shelf was made with a scrap piece of 
MDF and a scrap piece of trim we had left over from another project. 


It's painted with the same spray paint as the mirror. The trim is attached with wood glue. 

I have DIY fever y'all. The house is looking so good! It's like a girl lives there now or something. 

Lastly, here's Jeff in my wedding veil. 







2 comments:

Lauryn Roth said...

LOL @ Jeff!!! Ok girl I LOVE your bedspread and I LOVE that mirror and vanity!!! This needs to be on pinterest!!!!

Racheal Kendrick said...

Wow, that is sooo cute! I have been wanting to do something similar for a while now. Thanks for the inspiration!