Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Favorite things.

My day 3 of advocare yesterday was EXACTLY the same as day 2. I ate the same things at the same times. Drank 100+ ounces of water. I did W2D3 of my 10k training. 

So basically if you wanna see what yesterday was like, look at my last post with my day 2 summary. Still nothing real dramatic has happened where the bathroom is concerned. I am feeling overall better now though!

So for today I decided to show you a few of my favorite things, since there's no new advocare news. 

Favorite things!! Just a few. 

Skin care : 
(Left) benefit brand eye cream it's potent 

(Right) philosophy brand salicylic acid pads clear days ahead 

This is the first eye cream I've tried and liked, ever. I got a sample size in a gift set B got me last Christmas and I used it all and bought more. That rarely happens. I'm all about PREVENTING skin problems. I started using wrinkle cream at around 16 years old. Ha. 

This eye cream is gentle and seems to brighten my skin. I put it on before bed during the week, and on weekends when I'm not wearing makeup I put it on more than once a day. 

The philosophy wipes have been amazing on my "keratosis pilaris" ...aka little red bumps people get on the back of their arms. I have them above my knees, back of my arms, and on my right forearm. Weird right? Anyway. They have salicylic acid in them and I wipe one on these areas every night. I would say in like a week these places went from red/bumpy to not noticeable at all. Seriously recommend this. 

Next--My new 31 bag. I love the G! 


I've been using this to haul my lunches, snacks and water bottle to work lately and I love it. It's big enough for all that but not so big that I feel like Im carrying a duffel bag. It's the organizing utility tote. If you want any more deets about whch font/color just message me. I'll look it up for you! 

Next --super thick cotton headbands. 



Pardon the before bed no makeup situation. I bought a pack of 6 at Walmart and I love em. I've been looking at some on etsy that I love but I can't stand to pay $6-15 for them and then add shipping on top of that. 

I tried placing it over my ears while running to hold in my head phones, and it worked. I don't care if I looked like a dork. 

Next--food. 
Roasting asparagus. I'm seriously loving this side dish right now. I made some last night just to add into my lunch today. 
Asparagus, olive oil, salt and pepper. 400* for 20 minutes. 


That's all for now!! I'll update you on day 4 of the cleanse tomorrow. 

Laters y'all!! 

1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

loving this post!!! i will have to look for those headbands! love the bag too