Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day one advocare cleanse

We went out Friday night so I could have a last hurrah before my cleanse. 


I wore a black maxi and an animal print cardigan. We went to Cantina Laredo and we got guacamole and margaritas. I got chicken tacos and Bj got salmon tacos. He's so adventurous!! 

So. After a weekend of junk food and liquor farewells, today the cleanse commenced.


I weighed and measured first thing this morning! I'll have that to compare with day ten. Hoping for some losses!! 

Day one of the cleanse---

It's been pretty "uneventful" if ya know what I mean. Nothing out of the ordinary. 

Woke up and drank a spark. Waited a few minutes and drank the fiber drink (peaches and cream) that I mixed with 1/2 simply orange juice and 1/2 water. I drank it with a straw--real quick. 


Smelled like sunny d. I followed that up with a glass of water--Because there's a choking hazard! 

The smell of coffee this morning was AMAZING. Blah. I really wanted some. But didn't have any. 

I waited 30 ish minutes and ate breakfast. 

Overnight oats with blueberries and egg whites with peppers and spinach. 

Snack was a green apple 

Lunch was a salad 


I had a few cashews as a second snack. And for dinner I had some fruit and grilled veggies. 


The cleanse instructions say it will work better if you have just fruit and veggies for snacks and meals after breakfast on the first day, so that's what I did! I also didn't workout today because it recommended not to. Easily done. (Or not done. Bwuahaha)

I drank 80+ ounces of water. Other than peeing a lot nothing out of the normal has really happened. 

This is my new pink water cup! My other one was messing up. Probably because my lazy butt put it in the dishwasher.  

Beer in the background. Wish I was drinking a beer like my husband is. Boo. 

Moving on.  

To get ready for this week I marinated/Bj grilled some chicken, I cooked some brown rice and then roasted some sweet potatoes, green beans and zucchini. I packed three lunches with that food. 

Tonight I sat out my fiber and spark mixes for the morning and packed my food bag with my snacks. 

I'll be going to the gym to run after work tomorrow--continuing the 10k app I'm using. 

So today went really well. I didn't miss carbs really. But I did wish I coulda had a hand tossed pepperoni pizza and a large shiner ;) maybe in ten days! 

That's all for today! 





1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

all the food looked really good girl!!! and not exercising ?? haha LOVE it! Im so excited to see how everything goes!!! Pink cup is adorbs too!