Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mondays always suck.

Even when I'm off work on Mondays. 

Yesterday was no exception. 

I woke up and went to the DMV. 

Assessed my new car. 


Renewed my drivers license. I finally live with my husband now. 

No more chunk face! Last time that wasn't the case. 

Then I went to the dealership all the way in Benton to get my headlight worked on. It was out when we test drove it but their service shop had already closed. 

3.5 hours later the light was still out and they needed to order a part. So I guess we gotta get it back up there sometime. 

Then I went to the dr and got a cortisone shot. Lovely. 

Then I went back into North Little Rock and got my rings and earrings checked at Kay's. 

THEN I met Bj at TGIFridays and we ate/had a beer. Then I went to target to pick up some household stuff and went home. 

Then we watched an episode of game of thrones and we stayed up past eleven. 


Long day. No fun. And I'm tired today. And I haven't worked out in a week. I need to get it together!! 


1 comment:

EmDub @ Faster In Water said...

You're quite the busy lady! Looks like you got it together...no worries!