Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's 3 AM

And no, I'm not lonely. (Matchbox 20 anyone?) 

I'm sitting upright in my bed for at least 10 minutes because my antibiotics told me to.  I woke up at 2:45 am to take one, because I've got a massage in 7 hours that I'm trying to prepare for haha.

So far we've had a great time (minus shitty service at the Majestic Grille, but the food was amazing so at least there's that) 

We got cajun chicken egg rolls, a couple of cocktails and for our meal I got a grilled cheese with tomato and bacon and Bj got the halibut special. 

Speaking of Bj. He's snoring softly next to me, sound asleep. He made sure I wasn't up sick and then passed back out. 


Wedding ring. Laughing. I love him. I love him. 

After the majestic (we walked from our hotel) we stopped at Automatic Slims for some drinks! It's a martini bar downtown, with some yummy martinis!! It's lovely not worrying about who's driving. 

I got a "flirtini" first, way yummy. Raspberry vodka and champagne or something. 


It was real sweet though, so my second drink was just a regular dirty vodka. Then we headed back to the hotel! 

We made it back in before 10 PM. Wild ones we are. 


Enjoying the king size bed. WE NEED ONE AT HOME!!! Ah. I would die. So. Much. Room. 

Anyway, massage in the a.m so I better get some beauty Zzzzzzzz

No comments: