Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend recap/5k

Me and the husband ran a 5k on Saturday. Our time was 43:30. Not that great, not really bad either! It was the husbands first one to try. My BFF Amy ran it too, she finished like ten minutes before us haha


I burned shit tons of calories too, so that was good!! 

It was stormy. But it cooled off instead of just being crazy humid. 

Then we went and lifted weights. Evidently we were on a roll (like buttah). 

Then Sunday we did a late Father's Day deal with my daddy and we ate like crap at lunch.... We even ordered Chinese Sunday night. So Sunday was a food failure! 

Actually ...I had that Chinese for lunch today too. And I had raisin bran for breakfast, so I don't guess I've  really eaten clean all day. (Making this day 2!)  I'll do better at dinner tonight, BJ's grilling chicken and I'll make some steamed broccoli and a salad too.  

I need to pack some lunches and get the coffee set for tomorrow, etc. but instead I'm watching stuff off the DVR. Whatevs. Desiree needs to send Ben home. 


Laters! 


No comments: