Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I weighed and some other stuff

Short post. 

I weighed myself this morning. 156.0. So that's good. 

I weighed last night too out of curiosity and i saw 163. 

Wtf, right? A 7 lb ish difference overnight. That's some bull. 

Anyway. Typing out 156.0 made me realize I've lost some weight. Holla! 


Still working out. We're on week 4 of c25k right now and our race is this Saturday. Blah. 

This wine is really good. 

And lastly--I'm on Stunning in the Pretty Little Liars book series. 


I've been so busy at work today that my head is about to explode. It's taken me like 5 hrs to type this post. And judging by how short it is, that should tell you something. 

I need a shot. K thanks. 


1 comment:

Lauryn's Loosin It said...

they have a book series? congrats on the loss!!! good luck on your race!!!