Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I guess this week is just going to suck.

Food wise at least. Other than being burnt out ...I have no excuses.

We have plenty of produce for salads in the fridge.
We have frozen chicken.

But for some reason I didn't plan on what I was going to DO with that chicken and I didn't count on already being tired of salads. In college (early years) I'd eat salads all the time and didn't ever really get tired of them.

Yesterday at lunch I was literally forcing my salad down my throat.  So I didn't eat it, and I just had a clif bar I found in my desk drawer later so that I wouldn't get bitchy hangry.

Last night we ordered papa johns...it was amazing. But it wasn't clean eats or low calorie. And tonight we're going out for Mexican...so I guess I need to do a little bit of planning ASAP and get our food act together.

Speaking of (not) having my act together.
This was breakfast today.


Wonder how much sugar was in that breakfast? Probably don't want to know. Whatevs.

On the bright side
 because there's always a bright side, right?
I've been drinking AT LEAST 64 ounces of water a day, usually up into the 80 ounce area. And we've lifted weights once this week.


I guess I'll get started on a grocery list/meal plan and get back with y'all.


Lastly, to end on a happy note...

Here's a picture of me and my daddy from Sunday :)




1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

ahh we all have those weeks! i had mexican twice and pizza and pf changs and cheese cake factory last week. !!!! Love the ryan gosling thing !! hahhaha