Friday, June 28, 2013

Cleanse and New Car

It's time. To try something new. 

I haven't lost any "real" weight since December. It's July. Well, in a couple days it'll be July. (I've stayed between 155-160 this whole time. I've maintained which is great, but I'm not where I wanna be yet) 

That's 6 months of a plateau. 

I've counted calories for a year, started (mainly) clean eating. I drink 80 ounces of water a day. I run. Now I lift weights too. It's just not happening. 

So I'm about to order the 10 day advocare cleanse. Jumping on the bandwagon I guess. Something has got to change. 

I'm not necessarily hoping to lose weight, even though that would be nice. I'm hoping it gets me MOVING off this plateau in the direction of more weightloss. 

No dairy, wheat, sugar or alcohol for ten days. Blah. Sounds like it'll suck, but it's manageable I guess. (No wine?!? Effin hell)

I'm ordering it this weekend and planning on starting the week of the 15th--after me and bj's Memphis getaway (July 12-14) and as soon as I can prep all my food. So probably the 16th or 17th.

If anyone wants to do it with me, drop me an email/comment. It's better when you're not alone. (And Bj said no) 

In other news, me and hubs are going car shopping this weekend because I HAVE HAD IT with mine. It's not real dependable anymore. It's got over 266k miles on it. Yes you read that right. Over 266,000 miles.

I've had it since I was 19. Before I could legally drink! (Bj's response: well now you're an expert! ...why does he have to be so honest? Jk jk love you babe) 

I'm currently 26. 

It's time. I've loved that car, but it's time. It's a 2002 pearl colored Nissan Altima. Leather, v6, sunroof, 6 cd changer with a Bose sound system. Its been a great car. Thanks dad :) 

Big purchases scare me. But we're doing okay and we're responsible adults. (Right?) SOooooOoo excited I won't have to worry about being stranded anymore!! 

I'll let you know what I get. Duh. 

I've got a three day weekend this weekend, bitches!! So it's my Friday too!! 

Oh and here's a photo just to make this post pretty. 


Laters y'all. 

1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

hahah love the pic at the end. Yay sooo excited about your new car!! Very cool about the cleanse...I am excited to see what you think about it. I know that you will do an honest review on your experience with it. I am at a dang plateau too and I hate it but I havent been doing what i should be doing so I am going to try to really get a handle on it for a month and then assess where I am. Good luck girlie make sure you update us!!