Thursday, May 2, 2013

Yesterday sucked

Yesterday around 3:00 I got a massive headache.

On May 1. The first day of my challenge.

Cue ugly cry face. Jk jk.

By the time I got home my head hurt so bad I was nauseous.
I decided to just do the Muscle Mania exercises and to not do the 30DS I had added on top of the challenge.

I debated taking some migraine medicine but I try to avoid that unless my vision is getting blurry. I just don't like taking much medicine except maybe advil or claritin.

Anyway. I saw this picture this morning:

And remembered that as long as I do my best that's all I can do. As long as I'm trying it'll look like the arrow on the right :)


BTW, sit ups suck. Crunches I can deal with.....sit ups, well, they suck.
That's all. Laters.

1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

hahah i love the success pic so true