Friday, May 10, 2013

Three Day Weekend Yall

AND BJ'S LAST DAY ON THE NIGHT SHIFT WAS LAST NIGHT!!

I'm off work today, tomorrow and Sunday with BJ. I am so pumped.

He starts PA school on Monday (orientation) so that means he'll be at home with me at night from now on. THANK GOD. I was sick of that shit. 

Coming home to a empty house and waiting on his butt to get home from work. So over it.

I think I'm going to break out my old emeals menus here sometime soon since we'll be getting to eat dinner together again.

Anyway. 

Friday We plan on getting our fishing licenses and going fishing :) 

Saturday we've just gotta grab a couple of mother's day gifts, and I might bake some cupcakes.

Sunday we're going to church at BJ's mom's church then eating lunch with his fam, and then heading to my aunt's house to see my side. It'll be a busy day, so I'm glad I have Friday and Saturday alone with my boo. 

Monday I'll have a Muscle Mania Monday post for you, I know you're itching to know how I've been doing with that mess. Don't worry, I'll fill ya in. 

1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

Yayyy!! I know you are SO excited. I totally get that, my hubs is gone A LOT, in fact he is gone tonight so I am staying at my moms LOL. Normally i stay by myself if he is gone but it gets old. I hope yall have fun!! Show us some of your yummy dinners!! :)