Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Scale Got Hidden


Well. The scale has been going up lately, even though I'm working my ass off and counting calories like it's money. I'm pretty sure it's muscle but I don't have one of those fancy scales that tells me..so who knows.

Therefore BJ has hidden the scale and I'm not real sure when I'm going to drag it back out again. 

So tomorrow's Weigh in Wednesday post won't have a number y'all. 

And while the scale is being a whore, I just have to remember that it's not about the number. It's about my health. That's how this all started anyway. It's just hard to think that way when you see that you've gained 4 lbs for no reason. 



So yeah. WIW post tomorrow, check back!! I have recipe to post that I'm going to try this week. Laters. 

1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

dont get discoraged girl, im sure its the muscle thing, you are doing great!!!