Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mothers Day Recap and Misc Pinterest Stuff

Sunday was Mother's Day.
I hope you didn't forget.

Me and BJ went to his mom's church Sunday morning and then out to lunch across town with his mom's side of the family. It was dang good. Minus that BJ got an awesome cheeseburger and I got a salad. 


husband's food is always better. 






We went home after that and BJ played some video game while I took a nap. Then we got up and ate more food at Outback where we met my parents and sister for dinner. 


I got more salad. I was disappointed with this one. It wasn't worth the $12 I paid for it. 



Anyway. It was fun, but busy. Glad I got to sneak that nap in!! 

Moving on.

I know how y'all like pictures. So I just decided to share a bunch of pins I've liked lately.
Some of it is fitness related. Some of it isn't. Whatevs.



Ima need those leggings. But the pin doesn't link to a place to find those leggings. Gotta keep ma eyes peeled for some.



Ha.


OMG. Grilled cheese with guacamole, garlic lime cilantro??? Nom nom. How could I NOT pin this.




It feels like hungry. jk jk.


Good words to remember.


Check back tomorrow for Weigh in Wednesday!!

No comments: