Friday, May 17, 2013

Early Riser

Something I am not. Have never been. An early riser.

I'm a complete bitch before 7 am ish (even in my sleep, ask my hubs) and it's best for everyone if I sleep as long as possible.

[Except for this one time in December 2012 when I did 5 am boot camp and loved it]

I've always WANTED to be an early bird though, and since BJ is getting up at 5:45 now for school, I've been getting up around 6-630 trying it out.

Well. I didn't know what I've been missing!!

One morning I got up, ate my breakfast at the table (instead of my car). Made the bed. Got some laundry going. Reset the coffee maker's delay brew for the next day. Took the dog out, fed him and gave him his medicine. Got ready for work like I usually would. And still made it to work like 10 minutes early.

WHAT ON EARTH.
It was amazing.

I'm going to keep trying to do this, because it felt so good not to rush!! We'll see how it goes. I asked BJ to  just turn the light on at 6 so I can't go back to sleep. Hopefully I won't scream at him for it. Hopefully.

No comments: