Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cakes and Rescheduling


So yesterday I knew I had too much on my plate. I knew it, but I was hoping I'd find a way to do it all.

After I got back to where I live after work (I commute, I get home around 5:40) I had to buy groceries.
Then I had to make two cakes and 48 cupcakes for a birthday party this weekend.
I also had a workout scheduled.

My god. What was I thinking?

I got home from the grocery store and immediately started baking. Before I knew it, it was 10:00, I wasn't done decorating yet, and I hadn't worked out.

I also hadn't changed out of my work uniform or even used the bathroom since I'd gotten home. So.

Needless to say, I didn't work out last night. Therefore, I missed Day 3 of Muscle Mania. I didn't really even sit down last night though (so I wasn't lounging on the couch), and I added a chunk of $$ to our savings account with that cake order, so it was worth it.

What am I going to do about it? I'm going to do yesterday's workout and Wednesday's 30DS I missed this weekend. So Saturday and Sunday look like this:


Sunday might suck, but I can do it. 

I should basically be caught up by Monday, and then hopefully the rest of this month will go as planned. I might have to reschedule my shreds but I'm going to catch up on the muscle mania.  

Here are the cakes I made:


BJ took my picture while I was starting on the cakes (still in my work khakis, sad face)



Here's a picture of some stuff I've been hoarding for BJ over the past few months. It was a finals week/PA school is starting soon suprise.

Monday I'll let y'all know how my workout catchup has gone. Laters.

2 comments:

Lauryn Roth said...

what pretty cakes!!! you are totally awesome make me one! haha wait ...dont. How do you not eat that stuff?!?! LOL looks awesoem though girl really!!! very talented!!

EmDub @ Faster In Water said...

Those look awesome!