Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIW Back on Track April




Check out the Weigh In Wednesday link up with
Join in if you have a blog, or just follow along if you don't! This link up has GROWN so much!! 

Next week I'm going to weigh myself. I'll have a number for you! AHH!  I'm a little scared of it, but it's okay. It's just a number, right? 

I finally got over my cold and moved my butt on Monday and Tuesday! The weather here in Arkansas has been gorgeous--breezy and 70's--so I enjoyed some walk/jogs outside.  Yesterday I think I an old lady made some sort of snide comment to me, with a strange hand motion--but I couldn't hear her. Even with just one headphone in [I do that so I can hear cars. I'm not looking to become road kill y'all], so maybe I misunderstood. But man, she looked pissed at me ...for some reason.  It was like a "get away from my house" kind of motion...I was just in the street. Whatever. Moving on. 

Monday:
 


Tuesday: 

I did 2 miles on Monday and then 1.76 on Tuesday.

It's a start! Definitely not what I would get done in the gym back when we had a membership... but I'm stilld proud. I didn't want to get back on the wagon, dreaded it actually, but now that my muscles are a little sore I'm wondering what took me so long. I LOVE THAT FEELING!! This is my first time only having outside as an option so I'm learning. It's a new thing to deal with. Especially with mean old ladies in the hood. And ferocious dogs that are thankfully behind fences (and hopefully stay there).

It's supposed to be stormy today so I guess I'll let Jillian have her way with me.  Or I have a Zumba DVD I've never tried. Maybe I'll do that.

So happy WIW y'all, I'm so glad you stopped by to read!! On Friday I'm going to share what an average day in the life of Samantha looks like. I hope you can control your excitement until then.
Laters.





3 comments:

The Nanny Jenny said...

To me weight is just a number too, it's all about how you feel and how look in those outfits!

Amy {Write this Down} said...

Way to get moving. It's rainy and cold here today so I guess I will deal with Jillian too!

ms.composure said...

yes!!! amen!! weight is a number and sometime people stress to much about it. if you feel like you look good than that should make you happy :-)

http://www.infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com