Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIW again! GNO and Fake Bake.

My heart breaks for the people injured in Boston, the families who are worried sick about their injured family members, and for the people who lost someone. What was supposed to be a memorable day, turned memorable for all the wrong reasons, tragic reasons... and I can't imagine what those people are going through. You're in my thoughts, Boston.  

On to WIW.


Check out the host of this link up, Erin, at www.shesabigstar.com and the co-host Alex at www.skinnyjeanpilgrimage.blogspot.com
If you've got a blog, link up!

Wellll if you read my last post that I published Monday, but didn't go up until today because I HATE THE BLOGGER APP, then you know I'm not doing an official weigh in until NEXT Wednesday.

When I aimed for April 17 to weigh in after a break from the scale, I didn't realize it was going to be TOM. So. In efforts to not let myself be disappointed by bloated numbers (ha ha) I'm waiting for next weeks WIW to weigh in. I'm hoping to be around 155-156. We shall see!!

I did day 3 level 1 of 30DS yesterday. I even did it in the morning because I knew I was getting a pedicure with my two bff's last night and I would probably end up skipping it if I didn't do it early.




My thighs are sore today. Which is a good thing. I could stand a little more muscle there (and a lot less jiggle).

If anyone wants to jump on the 30DS bandwagon with me, do it! I'm only on day 3 level 1 like I said, so there's plenty of time to catch up.

Love (hate) me some shred!!!

...Speaking of pedicures. I had so much fun last night. I met these two girls in 2008 when I started working at an art gallery. They were my coworkers and became my best friends. I love it when we can all find time to hang out. Especially since BJ is still on the night shift!



I got hot pink toes and I got my eyebrows waxed. I came home and painted my nails and worked on my tan.

I'm starting to fake bake this week. Normally I do my whole body at once but I was TIRED last night. Then I realized I didn't have to do it all at once. And so I didn't. I just did my stomach chest and neck (all covered by my clothes except my neck) last night, and tonight I'll do my arms/face. Last I'll do my legs. Which is my least favorite part to fake tan, because of my knees and heels. I get so nervous!

My new shower head made washing it off this the morning way easy since it can be used as a handheld thing. I didn't get my hair wet!! It was great.


I use fake bake flawless. It's a spray that you rub in with a mitt (included when you buy it). I got mine off amazon for like $16 or something. It's the best I've found.

I worked in cosmetics as a teenager and messed around with tanning beds and self tanners---fake bake is the best brand I've found. Back then there was only this gloppy cream you had to rub on and sleep in, so I'm grateful for a light spray. You cant feel it on your skin and its easier to apply. (Just watch drips on the floor and overspray on furniture around you) It leaves a brown color, with no hint of any orange-ness.

And no one paid me to say this. I sure wish they did, but I'm not really famous y'all.

Check back Friday for information on the birth control pill from hell. Laters!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm excited to see how you like the 30DS, I've done Shred it With Weights, JM is awesome!!

Sarah
mamasgotittogether.com

Chrissy said...

I'm gonna check out that Fake Bake! Mama needs some color!

Lauryn Roth said...

WHyyyy oh why did this never pop up on blogger?? I didnt know you posted sweet girl!!!! Ok sooo i need this fake bake stuff in my lifeeeee and a pedi. I am mighty jealous of you. Except the 30 day shred part...now THAT we are in torture together with haha