Friday, April 5, 2013

New before/during photo

Do y'all remember this photo?

Jesus.
It was June 2, 2012 and I weighed a little under 180. Those boobs. Those chunky legs!

So last month I was back at the same museum and I had a coworker take a photo of me in the same spot.

Nine months later.
{three of those months were slack off months, so basically 6 months of dedicated 'work'}


June 2012/March 2013



I've still got a little work to do. I'm just over half way "through."

I see the biggest difference in my legs/thighs. They're way more muscular now--I love it! Not only have I lost 25-30 ish pounds (no idea the exact number now, since BJ hid the scale from me) but I've gained a lot of muscle. It's nice. I can lift things--like the bag of dog food, or ALL the groceries in the back seat--and not want to die.

Hopefully this cold me and beej have been passing back and forth will go away and I can get to my 30DS. I may force myself to workout when I'm tired or sore, but when I have sore throat/drainage/snot/sneezing/coughing going on I don't.

That's all for now you guys.
I hope y'all have a good weekend!! I can't wait to hang out with my hubs.

2 comments:

Feisty Jes said...

You look great! Congrats on the hard work, it really shows!

Christy said...

You look awesome!