Friday, April 26, 2013

Everybodys workin for the weekend

Mornin' y'all!
Today is a real Friday for me!! Actually, This girl has a beloved three day weekend ahead of her.

Big plans this weekend too!!!

Friday night we're going out to eat with my sibling in-laws for my father in laws 50th birthday. Mexican, yummmmers. I made him some cupcakes. I tried the icing before I decorated them, but didn't eat a cupcake.
Saturday me and BJ are (going to run) getting to meet some of his future PA school classmates at a meet and greet type thing in Little Rock. Pizza and beer, holla!

Sunday we don't have ANYTHING to do and I'm looking forward to it.

And Monday when I'm off work I'm going to go clean my grandmas house for her. Because I'm an amazing granddaughter. And because she pays me. (She says she'd rather have me do it than have a stranger in her house...love that woman).

Just wanted to pop in to share my weekend plans and some photos!

This weekend I plan on making two new Pinterest recipes. I'll try and remember to snap photos of the actual results.

My boss from my first job I had at 15 sent me some stuff to try in the mail. We still keep in touch. I love her! And I miss her. She moved 4 hours away from me.

Anyway. She sent me some grape spark (love it), an advocare shake, and some banana and chocolate protein powders to try. I'm so pumped!

Lastly, sneak peak into May: I have made some huge challenging plans. I am slightly terrified. I am worried it'll be so hard that I'll want to give up. But with a 5k coming up and the deep desire to get my weight loss going again I think I can do it. More deets to come soon.

1 comment:

EmDub @ Faster In Water said...

Hope you had an even better weekend that you planned!

PS I love Grandmas!