Monday, April 8, 2013

Back on Track Update

{photos at the bottom since the blogger app sucks, sorry y'all. The debate on switching to tumblr is ongoing}


Wellll the past week has been a good one where food is concerned! Not perfect, by any means, but good!

I logged most everything and stayed on track during the week. My downfall was cheating Saturday and Sunday both--but it still wasn't anything too out of hand. Depends on who you ask I guess. Haha

Exercise was basically nothing due to feeling under the weather most of the week. What I thought was allergies was a cold I guess, and the congestion, coughing and sneezing was ON MY LAST NERVE. It's so embarrassing to sneeze like 4 times in a row and have people say "bless you" between each time. Hahaha

I digress.

Water was 6-8 cups (sometimes more, after 8 I stop counting)

Food was good.

Workouts were nonexistent. So today I suited up :) and went for a walk/jog in the neighborhood. I did around 2 miles in 30 minutes. If I was trying to train for a race that time would suck. But since I'm trying to get back on track, that time/distance is great.

So now I'm chillin on the deck with my dog, wishing my hubs was home to hang out with us. Just another month ish!!







No comments: