Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIW Taking a Break

Weigh in Wednesday is hosted by Erin at www.shesabigstar.com
and co-hosted by Alex at www.skinyjeanpilgrimage.blogspot.com

Link up or follow along! The more the merrier.

So from the title of this post you may have guessed it. I'm taking a break.
Not from the link up, but from the scale. It must be done, or else I will demolish all of my self confidence in a quick minute.

Although I'm taking a break from weighing myself, I'm still going to post about other aspects of becoming healthier, like food {y'all know I like to post about food} or exercise. Maybe I'll do some measurements--I never have--because I always feel like I'm measuring at different spots each time and so I don't think it's very accurate.

I'm going to weigh myself again on April 17th's WIW. That gives me a month ish to break my weighing habit (I weigh myself every day, multiple times a day). I know. I annoy myself.

Let it be known my last weigh in was 159.8 so that when April 17 comes I can compare. I can hopefully get back down to the 154-155 range I was at before vacation got to me. I'm even putting this gain into my MFP --I usually don't do this-- so my little weight loss badge on the side of this blog will change. Hopefully it'll go back up to 31 lbs lost here in the next month. Time to get back to business folks.

6 comments:

Shesabigstar said...

I totally feel you there girl, I took a break a few weeks back too. This is such a journey and that damn scale is sometimes not at all helpful to our mindset. Hopefully you'll have a few good weeks ahead and when you get back on the scale in April, it will reflect all of your hard work!

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

I know the feeling. You got this!! I know you can do it!! The stupid scale is so ugh sometimes. But seeing changes in your body is so good. :)

Jess @ Operation Skinny Jeans said...

Good for you for doing whats best for you. Sometimes it can be hard to see past the number on the scale. I found you through Weigh in Wednesday and I am your newest follower :D

Jess
Operation Skinny Jeans

Samantha Griffin said...

Thanks for the encouragement Erin!!

Samantha Griffin said...

Thanks Kaitlyn. I hope you're doing better at this than me! haha :)

Samantha Griffin said...

yay for WIW!! I'll have to check out your blog through the link up! Thanks for reading Jess.