Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WIW Week 7

Here we are at Weigh In Wednesday again!



Hosted by my lovelies Erin at She's a Big Star and Alex at Skinny Jean Pilgrimage 

I weighed in this morning at 154.4. A new low! Just by .4 --- but I don't care---a loss is a loss whether it's an ounce or a pound in my book. Just goes to show that a few days of sticking to your guns can lead ya to small results right quick (usually)! I want to be at 153 next week. I need to keep that in mind over Valentines day and the weekend. I WANT TO BE AT 153 NEXT WEEK.

Last night was a rest night for me. Tonight I'll either run intervals or do 30DS with my cray 8lb weights.

It's been cold and rainy in Arkansas the past couple days and I've really had to ignore my reflex to be lazy and cozy... and keep measuring and exercising. On top of that, drinking cold water makes me FREEZE at my desk all day. The last thing you want to feel when its 40* and stormy. So today I brought a scarf to try and keep myself warm. ha.

Lastly, I'll leave you with this.

Yes, it has come to this.

Thanks for reading y'all!! Laters.

16 comments:

Shesabigstar said...

You're doing SO well... congrats girlie!! Love that you're measuring out the wine - LOL!!

Alexandra Nicole said...

How did I not already know you lived in Arkansas!?! Literally we have practiacally been neighbors the last 4 years. Adam and I own a home in Austin, rite out side of cabot & Conway is where Addy and I did our weekly errand running! Clearly I don't live there with the king anymore...but how funny is that!?!

Lauryn Roth said...

YAYYYY for a new low~!!!! You are doing sooo great girl, totally insipring!!!!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

A loss is a loss! Way to go girl!

Meg @ Fit Tone Groove Mama said...

Congrats on the loss!

Natalie said...

You're gonna rock things between now and your next weigh-in, regardless of the weekend or Valentine's day. You got it!

Kate said...

Found you through the link-up...I love the wine in the measuring cup! I've totally used a scale for pouring alcohol. Laaame. :)

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

stopping by from the link up. Yeah for a loss!! Alabama weather has been the same thing. I hate it.

Samantha Griffin said...

Thanks for reading Kaitlyn! I'm just about ready for those awful summer temperatures again..can't believe I'm saying that!

Samantha Griffin said...

Do what ya gotta do!! Haha I guess it's better to be aware of how much you're drinking before you end up consuming 82348765827365 calories. Maybe. Sometimes it's worth it!

Samantha Griffin said...

Thank you for the encouragement!! I sort of bombed it though, with all the good news we got and then Valentines and blah blah ...excuses. I'm steadily working to get my act together though, so hopefully it'll click again for me soon! Thank you for reading!

Samantha Griffin said...

Thanks girl! And thanks for reading!

Samantha Griffin said...

Thank you Meg!!

Samantha Griffin said...

:) thanks Lauryn!!

Samantha Griffin said...

Small world!!! Although I kinda wish you were around here somewhere so I'd have a cool fitcamper friend. :)

Samantha Griffin said...

Whatever works!! haha :)