Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIW: Is It Over Yet?

And by 'it' I mean February. Is it over yet?
This month has kind of been a bust, and I'm just about worn ragged from all this interview anticipation. And thinking about all the change that's coming up when BJ quits his job for school and the possibility of me having a different job. That's life though, I guess. Something is always going to be going on...and I've just got to learn to deal with it. The husband would appreciate it if I didn't worry so much.


Onto WIW with Erin and Alex.

I started the shred, so I weighed in at 155 point something this morning. No surprise there. I suspect I'll get up to 156-157 before I start losing again. I may just put the scale away for awhile, if I can bring myself to do that.

I've tried some really great Morningstar products lately. If you follow me on instagram you already know I am investigating some new stuff.  Verdict to come--probably next week. It's such a relief to have some options other than tofu (and so far my experience with tofu has been BAD).

{black bean burgers, buffalo chicken nuggets, regular veggie burgers and sausage patties}
{not pictured: chicken sandwich patties}

Thanks for reading y'all. I'll catch ya laters.

7 comments:

Halie Renee said...

I'm not vegetarian, but have been trying the Morningstar products lately, and I'm really loving them! I've had the spicy black bean burgers and the veggie burgers, and I think they're great. My fiance even liked the veggie burgers enough to want to eat one himself! I want to try the chicken nuggets too, so I'll be watching to see what you think of them!

Sarah Martin said...

Found you on WIW link-up. I'm still a meat-eater but I love the Morningstar black bean burgers (will have to try some of the other ones!.

-Sarah @ messofme.com

Kate said...

Coming over from the link-up! I feel the same way about February! It's my least favorite month and it always feels the longest! Of course, this year I have some Feb goals and I'm nowhere near completing them all, so maybe I should be hoping this month stretches out a little longer... :)

Lauryn Roth said...

Yay for feb being so stinkin short we need to get on to bigger and better things in march #likemybirthday . Haha. Ok so you have to tell me how you like the meatless products, woman!! hopefully things will look up soon, dont stress over the interviews girl although i know its hard not too!!

bailey j said...

I'm not a vegetarian but I would still love to try these products - especially the black bean burgers!! yum!! Never heard of them but I'm canadian so that could be why - I'll have to check when I get back to Cali (where my bf lives) and see if I can get them here :)

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

Stoping by from the link up. Omg love those!! Also have you tried Boca!? They are some good alternatives too. :)

Shesabigstar said...

I'm usually very picky about textures and stuff like burgers-that-aren't-really-burgers normally gross me out but I love the Morningstar pizza burgers... those are good. I can't handle the chicken products... more of a texture thing rather than taste!

Sorry it's been a not so good month... just remember that things are going to get crazy with you giving up your gym membership and your hubbies school and all that... so you need to get yourself back on a good schedule that will work going forward!

I hope that didn't sound too bossy... it sounded bossy typing it... but that's totally not how I meant it, just trying to be helpful :)