Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Monday

Sorry if i haven't responded to any previous comments y'all have posted. Ima get to that here real soon!

This weekend, there was no 30DS and there was no portion control or calorie counting. Yep. But there WAS beer, rum & coke, pizza and quesadillas. It was a way fun weekend...but...not really productive where the scale is concerned.

I guess I'm happy with my weight right now. I'm proud of my 30 lbs lost and I guess losing weight doesn't feel that urgent anymore. 155 ish is an awesome AWESOME weight for me. I can't recall weighing less except for when I was 15 or 16 years old, ish. 

But lately when I slack off I'm starting to at least realize it. Which is where the problem used to be---I used to not even notice what I was doing "wrong." That motivation is slowly coming back to me, even if it is so gradual that I'm starting to get scared that I'm going to give up and gain it all back. Right now I'm working on getting my routine back together. Once I'm planning out food and finding the motivation to work out again I know the pounds will start coming off again. I just got to keep trying. Once I don't even care that I'm off track---that's when I should be worried I guess. 

This has been a weekly battle, if you haven't noticed. On track. Off track. Who cares. I care. I don't care. Yes I do.....plan a meal, eat junk, do 30DS, take 3 days off.  I'm getting a little irritated with myself. I'm planning on snapping out of it anytime now! I've been half assing it! 

I have to say that my quesadillas from happy hour Saturday were maybe the best ones I've ever had.

Southwest quesdillas, chicken/bacon/guacamole/cheese....OMG. YUM.




makes me hungry just looking at this!!


1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

you are so naughty for posting that picture!!! hahaha i know what you mean though...i have been halfing it too! i have to get serious. I think its the crappy winter that makes me sluggish.