Friday, February 1, 2013

#gunshowarms challenge

Gun Show February - a monthly workout calendar. Your arms will be bangin' after this month! #gunshowarms @shrinkingjeans #fitness #exercise
Click the calendar to get the exercise descriptions
I'm going to try and complete this Gun Show February challenge from Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. If you haven't heard of them, you should go check them out!  I usually work out every other day/3x a week ish, but I am going to attempt to make time for this every day.  I did a challenge similar to this in September 2012 where I worked out every day for 30 days. I followed along with a circuit training challenge I found at Back On Pointe.  It got to be a nuisance, especially on date night, haha. But I did it!




My arms are a part of me I haven't seen a ton of change in so I really am motivated to try this.  My husband pointed out some muscle definition the other day when I was tying my shoes (thanks honey) and that's what got me thinking about it.  Other than doing Jillian's push ups and the bit of light weights that's required during 30DS I haven't really focused on them.



If you'd like to join me in this endeavor, I'D BE THRILLED TO HAVE YOU. It's easier to stay motivated when you're not the only one trying! You can find me on instagram @samsmithgriffin and you can tag #gunshowarms to follow along with everyone else doing this challenge!



No comments: