Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's Monday & my blog looks fab

I have some exciting news! In case you can't tell, my little blog world got a little more fabulous over the weekend! I'm positive you noticed before I pointed it out. 

In addition to the new URL --it has changed to www.samsmithgriffin.blogspot.com-- I have finally come up with a title!! When I started this little gem, I wasn't really creative or brave enough to come up with something so I just used my name. I also didn't know how much of myself I would put out there for people to see. But now that I've had some experience, and I've posted how much I weigh for the world to see, I'd say I'm committed. It's time to make this thing look like it's mine. 

My husband is the one that designed this little blog-redo, and helped me with the title! How awesome is that? Maybe he was a graphic designer in another life. I can't explain how grateful I am for that man, for so many reasons! 

So here's to a new year with a new blog design!

This weekend we finally got our mirrors into the frames and hung in the bathroom. So happy with them! It's hard to photograph the bathroom because of the shape, but this is the best picture I could get! The frames are kind of Baroque and black/shiny. They match my magnetic makeup board you can see in the reflection. It also has my workout sticker calendar on it. Multi purpose. 



plum bathroom with new mirrors!! 





Jeff napping on my snuggly blanket

This is about as exciting as our weekend got ^ Haha. Ain't he cute?!


The boys playing!





Hair experiment.
Saturday night when I got off work we went to eat Mexican at a place in town. I did my hair wavy and it turned out good I think! I have fine, straight, thin hair so getting it to do ANYTHING is an event to remember. The restaurant didn't have a liquor license, or sell coke products, so....it was a little disappointing.  I hate it when you order a Diet Coke and they're like, Diet Pepsi? Not a chance. I also hate tacos without margaritas. 


On Sunday when we went to Walmart to get hardware to hang the bathroom mirrors. I went to grab some of the protein powder I mentioned in this post. And of course ALL of the vanilla was sold out. Of course! So I guess I'm still on the search for some. 

I'm sort of dreading WIW because it's almost TOM, and I have a feeling it'll be the same or I'll see a gain. Life goes on! 

Plans for the day: Organize my girl stuffs in the master bathroom and go to the gym...pack my lunch for tomorrow and probably do some laundry. Ah, the exciting life I lead!! 

1 comment:

Lauryn Roth said...

GIRL! I seriously love your blog!!! Your hubs did great!!! And I LOVE the name!! So approperiate and cute!! Oh and I cant stand it either when they try that diet pepsi crap. I hate that. Diet coke is my thang. And mexican is my other thing...I'm thinking Hubs should totally treat me to Mex when he gets home tonight hmm :) haha. He has been in PA this whole stinking week! UGH! Anyways yay for the bathrooms too!!! SO pretty!!!