Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's Friday

And that actually means something to me because I'm off work tomorrow. Holla!!

My Internet is still out (server is down--sounds dramatic) so that's why you don't have a fancy Fitness Friday post.

I'm also posting from the blogger app, so all the photos in this post will be at the bottom. Thank you, blogger.

I left work an hour early yesterday because I felt like crap. I was in bed by 7:15!

I can probably tell you why. I stay awake so that I can talk to my hubs when he makes it home from work. So I'm up past eleven every night (sometimes past midnight) and have to leave my house by 7:20 to make it to work in the mornings. Eventually, that sleep schedule gets to me and I have to choose sleep instead of getting to talk to BJ. I feel better physically, but I also don't get to see my husband. Such is life these days.

On a brighter note.

I have news.

I have an interview Tuesday. Ah! I got an email at 9:00 saying they received my application, thanks for applying blah blah. Then at 9:42 I got a call for a phone interview, and at the end she asked me to come in Tuesday for a preliminary interview. Awesome!! That's all ima say until there's a reason to say more. Hopefully I'll have a reason to say more soon.

Maybe the most exciting part is that I get to go shopping for an interview outfit!! I'm going to The Limited tonight to see what there is, and possibly shopping tomorrow with BJ. He's just as excited as me about this--maybe more excited--such a great man.

So his interview is Monday and mine is Tuesday. Hopefully some great changes are headed our way, please send us good thoughts!!

Now for photos: pasta I made the other night (roasted zucchini, kalamatas, Parmesan, and my usual Wolfgang puck jar sauce--arrabiata I think? It's kinda spicy), an asian salad I had for lunch this week, my usual breakfast (coffee with soy and a clif bar) and the celebratory champagne BJ got for my interview.

Thanks for reading guys. Laters.









2 comments:

Lauryn Roth said...

that pasta looks GOOD! YAY for your interview, good luck I will say a prayer for you!!!

EmDub @ Faster In Water said...

I LOVE MANAGER'S SPECIALS!!! And aribiata sauce. That stuff on Naan with some mozzerella...mmmmmmm!