Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Progress!

Just a little update for you guys.

I have an accountability buddy, Lindsay, and so far it's been a great help. Just having someone ask you if you're going to work out makes you snap back to reality (eminem?) and get your act together. I might slack off on my own, but I ain't gonna lie to Lindsay!

Made my first emeal of the week last night. It was awesome. I cleaned my plate. Which is rare when it comes to homemade Chinese food... Ask my hubs--he ends up eating most of mine. It was chicken stir fry with rice (see pic). I used: asparagus blend stir fry (great value brand), 1/2 a package of chicken tenderloins cut into small pieces and cooked in 1 teaspoon of sesame oil with some crushed red pepper, and some general tsao sauce because we didn't have any teriyaki sauce. Then I cooked a cup of brown rice (instant, great value). So yummy. So low-calorie. (like 309 for that entire plate...)

Lastly, I made a little boys birthday cake over the weekend with the help of my momma. (Someone had to show me how to use a grass cake tip!) From what I hear, it was a success!


Emeal for tonight is Greek pizza with cucumber salad. Can't wait to get home to hang out with my husband! I went to Bootcamp at 5 am this morning so I don't have to worry about working out tonight. Also down to 158 this morning. Winning!!





2 comments:

Lauryn Roth said...

You are doing so awesome girl!!!! That dinner sounds and LOOKS yummy!!!!! Please take more pics of your dinners that is so cool and I love the cake!!!

Susan Today! said...

Nice work. I love the cakes. Very cute!