Wednesday, November 21, 2012

i got an award! holla!



So I was nominated for an award! Yay! I would like to thank those ladies that nominated me:
Susan at Susan Today
Jennifer Adams at Just Jenn

I apologize for the amount of time it took me to post this, I hope it brings traffic up at everyone's blogs!



Apparently, there are rules:


 If you were nominated, post 11 things about yourselves.

 Then answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you created.
 Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate.
 Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers.
 Make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate   someone who nominated you. 




11 things about me (this is where I forget who I am and struggle to come up with something to put here)

1.My sister introduced me to my now-husband. She had us go bowling with her and her (now ex) husband. I wore a hoodie. Yuuup.
2. I didn't cut up my own meat until I got to college, because I wouldn't eat it if I had to cut it... so my moma did it for me. 
3. Sometimes I think getting my master's degree was a waste of time.  
4. I'm not really good at folding laundry. My husband folds t-shirts better than the people that work at the limited. And he doesn't even have to use the board thing. (I used to work at the limited)
5. My first and still most favorite job I've ever had was working at a Merle Norman in my hometown for the most amazing woman.
6. I have a purse and planner addiction.
7. I am NOT a morning person, although I would like to be.  I evidently don't want it enough to try very hard I guess.
8. I used to make fun of people who loved their dogs like children. Then I got a dog.
9. I got pick-pocketed in Rome on the Subway. I had just been to the ATM-they took like 250 euros from me.
10. I have turned into an extreme homebody/introvert since college. It's a good thing, most of the time.
11. I'm still depressed Harry Potter is finished.

11 questions from the ladies who nominated me (a combo)
1.  What is one of your life goals?          Go to france/london/spain with my husband.

2.  If you could be anything, what would you be?
     I'd own a cupcake truck.
3.  What is your favorite animal?
     A Cairn Terrier Named Jeffery Griffin
4.  Are you a clothes, hair, or makeup girl?
     Makeup.
5. Who/What is your Biggest inspiration?
     Her name is Amy Minger. She's my BFF. The list is too long to try and put to words, but for many reasons she makes me want to think for myself more and keep on dreaming!
6.What was your first job?
    I sold makeup at a Merle Norman in Stuttgart. Best job!
7.What is your least favorite cleaning activity?
   Mopping and sweeping the effing floors.
8. Do you have a favorite adult beverage, and what is it?
    Dirty martinis, Shiner bock, red wine.
9.Who inspires you to be healthy?
    My amazing thoughtful handsome husband and Brandi Laughlin
10. How much television do you watch?
     Not a lot really, I DVR anything I want to watch. But with my husband working at night I do watch more than I used to.
11. What one food could you not live without?
       Pizza.

11 Questions for the nominated blogs: 
1. Are you an early bird or night owl?

2. Where would you like to travel to? (anywhere in the world and any time period!)
3.  What book as a child did you love the most?
4. What do you struggle with? (meant to be a broad question)
5. If you had three more days to live, what would be the first thing you did?
6. Do you talk on the phone or text more?
7. What was the address to the first email account you ever made?
8. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you want to be now?
9. What are you currently obsessed with?
10. Are you: team Edward,  team Jacob, or team I don't care?
11. When was the last time you read a great book? What was it?

11 Nominations!
I tried to find people who hadn't been nominated yet, if for some reason I've re-nomiated you, my bad!

Amanda at Some Crafty Life
Janice at Bellalotte 
Lachele at Duff's Wife
Diane at Just Simply D
Connie at Changing Connie





No comments: