Sunday, November 25, 2012

date night

Went to Ristorante Capeo in Argenta Saturday night for my birthday dinner. It was great!! We got some bruschetta to start--it was amazing! I got tagliatelle pasta and Beej got the lamb shank. I had a really great dirty martini, and a glass of merlot. And then for dessert we had what else, tiramisu!! Also, I got carded. Holla!

We had planned on going to see Breaking Dawn part 2 afterwards but I just wasn't feeling it! So we went back home and rented some Red Box movies.

What a night, what a night!


Getting ready to leave! 


Making a mess in the bathroom getting ready. I own too much makeup.



Back at home, about to watch some movies! 



On Sunday we went to my parents house and my mom made my annual birthday meal! BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese and crescent rolls! And she made me these amazing cupcakes!! Aren't they adorable? Turning 26 was pretty fun! 

Thanks for reading guys! Love ya mean it. 

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Lauryn Roth said...

Happy Birthday girl!!! What cute cupcakes!!! Sounds like you had a great night...my nights are wild and crazy like that too hehe

Domestically Seasoned said...

Happy Birthday!