Wednesday, October 10, 2012

w6d1 c25k

It's waiting for me to get off work today. Cue dramatic suspenseful music.


Trying to keep my confidence up. Rest assured I'll update you.




Next blog post will probably be about one of the unlikely struggles I faced when making these changes for the better. It was something I did not expect to be an issue at first, and by now it is something I have learned to avoid altogether or fix. It's called peer pressure. Might be a touchy subject. 

I'll tread lightly.


UPDATE (10/11/12 10:33 a.m.):
I DID IT! Seriously. I did all of it.  It was really awful towards the end though.  I may repeat this day again before I do the next one (20 minute run)...because it was NOT FUN in the last 4 minutes ish of running. I got a stitch in my side and my mind was saying, "please just stop. just stop. now. please?"

2 comments:

Jennifer Adams said...

good luck!!!! you can definitely do it. I never thought I'd be able to run at all, but I finished c25k and can run a whole 5k.... slow as hell. and if I can do it anyone can!!!! go you!!!

samantha griffin said...

Thanks Jennifer! I keep surprising myself every time, because like you--I never thought I'd be able to run at all. Hopefully today I can surprise myself again!