Monday, September 17, 2012

holla

Did w4d1 of c25k guys! That's the furthest I've ever gotten, because I always give up before then --out of either frustration or boredom. I have ADD when it comes to exercise, and have to keep finding different stuff to do.

Anyway, back to w4d1. I ran 4 minutes/walked 2/ran 6/walked 3/ran 4/walked 2. I didn't think I was going to be able to survive the 6 minute run. Seriously y'all. I have to be distracted with YouTube makeup tutorials or pretty little liars to not want to die during runs. It was excruciating. And I will do it again later this week.

So holla at ya girl, she's acting like a runner.

Here's what I made myself for dinner tonight. Too bad the hubs works the evening shift, huh! (cheese tortellini, broccoli, green beans and homemade pesto)

No comments: